14 Day Meal Plan - October 28 - November 10, 2011

I have had a really nasty virus this past few weeks. That is why it has taken so long for this meal plan installment.

This week was a big shop. My stockpile of paper products, cleaning supplies and toiletries was dwindling so I needed to re-stock some things. This left me with a little bit less to work with for actual groceries and meat, so I had to think smart and frugal. I had a couple of leftover meals from my last bi-weekly meal plan because my chicken soup lasted a day longer than I had thought - and one night we splurged and had take-out. With frugality in mind - I give to you.....

Meal Plan October 28 - November 10, 2011









1. Chili Cheese Dogs - Garnished with diced onions, fresh cilantro.

2. Breakfast for Dinner - Maple bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, hash brown potatoes, bagels.

3. BBQ Pulled Pork - Served over white rice with a side of coleslaw.

4. (Leftovers) - Pulled pork tacos, garnished with shredded cheese, green onions and a spicy sauce.

5. Spaghetti and Meatballs - Served with a Caesar salad and garlic bread with cheese.

6. (Leftovers) - Meatball subs with melted cheese and assorted toppings.

7. Homemade Panzerotti - served with a homemade marinara for dipping.

8. Marinated Chicken on a Bun - Swiss Chalet* packaged marinade and a Swiss Chalet* dipping sauce.

9. Sausage and Peppers - Spicy Italian Sausage and rainbow peppers served with rice.

10. Bourginion Style Slow Cooker Beef - A savoury red wine reduction.

11. Tacos - With all the fixin's.

12. Orange Marmalade Glazed Ham - served with steamed green and yellow beans and potatoes.

13. Jerk Chicken Wings and Lazy Girl Perogies - Won ton wrappers stuffed with a potato and cheese filling.

14. Bacon & Provolone Stuffed Meatloaf - Served with a bacon carbonara penne and frozen corn.

Comments