Harvest Pumpkin Tarts


I wanted to make a miniature version of pumpkin pie for this Thanksgiving, so I wanted to try out a recipe I concocted ahead of time to make sure it was a keeper. I took the directions on the back of the pie filling can; only I added cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and brown sugar. They are tasty, I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:

24 Tenderflake brand tart shells, thawed
2 cups pumpkin pie filling
1 cup evaporated milk
1 slightly beaten egg
2 tbsp of brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 F

In large bowl combine all ingredients listed and whisk well until everything is blended together evenly.

Place thawed tart shells on 2 cookie sheets, (12 per sheet)and fill with pumpkin mixture. Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes or until tart shells are lightly browned.

Cool completely and top with whipped cream if desired.

Comments