Citrus Chilli-Garlic Chops

This is a marinade I came up with based on a multitude of ingredients I had on hand. I just threw in a little of this and that, and voila! I have used this a few times, once for grilled Chicken Breasts and onnce with T-Bone steaks.


6 pork chops (I used boneless loin chops but whatever you have is fine)

Marinade

1 lemon sliced
1 lime sliced
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup chilli sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
2 tsp dried rosemary
1/4 cup soya sauce
1 green onion chopped finely
pinch of salt and pepper to taste


Place chops in large zipper style freezer bag. Add all ingredients, close zipper top and work marinade evenly into all of the meat. Let stand for at least 4 hours or overnight for maximum flavour.

Grill on medium high heat 2 min per side to obtain grill marks. Turn down heat to medium low and grill for another 3-5 minutes per side.

Comments