Hi there, I'm Cassandra

So this is it! My very first post. I hardly know what to say.

This is my life... these are the "confessions of an amateur chef" I hope to fill this blog with many recipes from my personal collection.

Some my family loves, some they hate.... some they refuse to even take a bite of; but that doesn't deter me from cooking.

I love every aspect of cooking from the taste and the aroma; to the art form of plating a dish.

I have no formal experience or training, but I love to cook. I come from a family of very picky eaters so there was not a lot of variety in our every day family meals growing up.

Over the past several years I have tried to expose myself to a variety of cultures, flavours, spices and general dishes I may not have otherwise tried if I had limited myself to the things only my family enjoys.

I hope you enjoy the recipes I will be adding and also the ups-and-downs of that which is my daily life....An Amateur Chef, A Mom, A Daycare Provider and a Wife.

This is me. Supermommy81; and I am slowly going crazy!

Comments