My Family Meal Plan - September 30 - October 13, 2011

Here is it folks!! The second installment of my bi-weekly meal planning adventure. (well I have been meal planning for some time now, but only blogging about it for the past month or so)

Canadian Thanksgiving falls on Monday October 10 this year. Also my son Nikolas will be turning 6 on the 13th. Since I no doubt will have a plethora of leftovers after my Thanksgiving extravaganza - I allotted a "leftover" day in my plan. I also let my son choose a birthday meal that I will prepare for him; and on that day I will make him a cake or cupcakes.

Something else worth mentioning is that my wonderful hard working husband received a raise this week. So to celebrate we are having a "Family Fun Night" tonight (Friday September 30th) and ordering in.






14 Day Meal Plan - September 30 - October 13, 2011


1.  Tacos with lettuce, diced tomatoes, green onions, shredded cheese, salsa, re-fried beans and sour cream!

2. Slow Cooker Chili Con Carne with fresh diced tomatoes from my garden and peaches-and-cream corn.

3. (Leftovers) Chili Cheese Dogs with Sweet Potato oven fries.

4. Homemade Panzerotti with lots of fresh toppings and tons of gooey cheese!

5. Savoury Roast Beef in the Slow Cooker with carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and onions.

6. (Leftovers) Shredded Beef and Swiss Paninis with sauteed onions and peppers.

7. Homemade Parmesan Chicken Nuggets and Perogies with sauteed bacon and onions.

8. Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccine and garlic bread with cheese.

9. Breakfast-for-Dinner, Pancakes/Eggs/Bacon/Peameal/Hashbrowns

10. THANKSGIVING FEAST

11. (Leftovers) Turkey Stew or Soup

12. Pork Souvlaki Skewers, seasoned with Greek seasoning, made from boneless pork loin chops.

13. Beer Battered Fish and Chips

14. Take-Out/Delivery Night



Comments